Choc Fudge Protein Brownie
This At Health Australia Choc Fudge Protein Brownie will satisfy any chocolate craving! It's chocolate goodness made with loads of love and clean ingredients, we won't say it's 'healthy' but we'll say it's good for the soul hehe, we're all about balance here at At Health HQ, so ENJOY.
I N G R E D I E N T S
50g Sugar Free Chocolate grated (I like loving earth)
1 Tbsp At Health Australia Cacao Protein
1 Tbsp At Health Australia Vanilla Protein
3 Tbsp Cacao Powder
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp Buckwheat
2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
2 Tsp Cacao Butter
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp Almond Butter
1/3 Cup Macadamias roughly chopped
3 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
1 Medium Sweet Potato
H O W T O M A K E
Pure Indulgence Suggestion
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and roast the sweet potato whole in it’s skin until soft, approx 45 min.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and cacao butter in a double boiler.
- Once the sweet potato is soft cut it open and scoop out the flesh.
- Combine with the wet ingredients in a food processor and blitz.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Line tin with baking paper.
- Pour mixture in and bake for 20 minutes ( check skewer comes out clean )
- Enjoy this little baby!
Warm 1-2 Tbsp Nut Butter (we love Mayvers) with 1-2 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup and 1 tsp Coconut Oil gently over low heat on the stove, to create an incredible gooey sauce, and why not add a dollop of Whipped Coconut Cream. Sorry not sorry.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.